1) Generally, eardrops are for female use only in pairs, namely, one eardrop for one ear.
2) Generally, multiple earrings on one ear is not recommended.
3) Some foreign males wear on earring, but with the practice of wearing one earring on left ear and no earring on right ear; wearing earrings on both ears is likely to the deemed as gay.
4) Wearing of earring should be suitable for feature, generally, do not select earring of similar shape with the feature.
5) If no special requirement is there, do not wear on chain-shaped earring, necklace and brooch at the same time; wearing them together looks to be excessively showy and disorderly.